Goshen Animal Hospital Dr. Michael Kay DVM
Beware this vet.He unilaterally decided to clean my 17 yo cat's teeth without discussing with me first, and killed my cat by overdose of anesthesia.
I took my cat in for an xray and enema due to constipation. I previously had the exact same thing done previously at another vet, some months earlier, and no anesthesia for these services was required. This greedy irresponsible piece of *** decided he would also clean the cat's teeth, even though I had previously declined to do this on another visit, due to the cat's advanced age and risks of anesthesia.
He needs his license pulled.If you love your pet DO NOT GO HERE.